Online Users
Downthememorylane

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hey hey I'm back. Haven't been online since Weds already cause driver drove us to KL. :D hahaha. But I didn't get to shop and play alot cause I wanted to be back in Singapore and get some stuffs done so we got the driver to send me back to sg and I reached home on Thursday 2am +? Haha. 2am so it's morning already and it means Friday, not Thursday anymore. Hahaha. Anyway, staying at cousins' house at malaysia was rocking la! ( Other than the countless mosquitoes who only love sucking my blood :\ ) The food is yummy! Mountain trekking is a boring yet nice experience! Snacks + Fruits + Soccer late in the night is the best thing ever! :D hahaha.

Okay back to Singapore now. My com broke down immediately when I'm back in Singapore la! @#$%!&*#! And this explains why I wasn't online on Friday and Saturday and the com's only repaired on Sunday night which is why I can use the com now. But it still sucks alot alot alot alot alot alot because it's no longer xp but window 98! wtf. And there's no more microsoft word and ppt to do projects! And no more Chinese Star thingy to update my cheena site! And no more WMA to listen to my songs! AHHHHHHHHH! I forgot I lost all my songs too! AHHHHHHHHHH. Screw you, computer!

And what adds to spoiling my mood is I got a freaking pain ulcer. sheeeeeeesh. My mom says she bet I got it after eating too much heaty food from Malaysia without drinking enough plain water. Hahaha. I hate the ulcer la! It's ruining my mood to do things and making me want to kill someone.

Anyway, it's fathers' day today and we went to eat frog leg rice? haa tian ji fan I mean. hahaha. nice nice! :D

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

My dad took 3 days practically non-stop to repair my com la. Thank you dad! He tried installing the xp one but then the hard disc seems to have lots of problems. :\ That's why he took days to do that and I finally told him to give up and install other lousy kinds la. Better than nothing I thought... Haa never mind!

Till here then. My com's lagging like shit. I shall go play xbox now since that's what I've been doing other than watching scv during those days without computer. Lol bye bye.

if only there will be more of those conversations we had just now.

No comments: